Wednesday, April 18, 2007

You Might Need Your Kleenex Again

I was on the Internet tonight looking for adoption related music. I came across this song, and I couldn't go any further.


This song says it all, everything I feel and everything I want my future daughter to know.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
(Lyrics to the song are below.)

~You may have to click on the PLAY arrow a couple times but it will eventually come on. I had a hard time finding this video code on the Internet so I had to take what I could get.~

Music Video Codes by VideoCure



Blessed

Music by Elton John
Lyrics by Bernie Taupin
Available on the album Made In England



Hey you, you're a child in my head
You haven't walked yet
Your first words have yet to be said
But I swear you'll be blessed

I know you're still just a dream
your eyes might be green
Or the bluest that I've ever seen
Anyway you'll be blessed

And you, you'll be blessed
You'll have the best
I promise you that
I'll pick a star from the sky
Pull your name from a hat
I promise you that, promise you that, promise you that
You'll be blessed

I need you before I'm too old
To have and to hold
To walk with you and watch you grow
And know that you're blessed

No comments: