Friday, July 06, 2007

Facebook?

Larry is recovering well from his surgery. He still has some bruising, pain and limited movement, but he has started physio and we are hoping that will help. For those of you that are wondering, it was his shoulder that was operated on. He had to have a bone ground down; he also had a lot of scar tissue removed that was the result from his first surgery that resulted in him developing “frozen shoulder”.



I have a question for all of my Blogger buddies…do you know about Facebook? All I can say is WOW, what a great internet tool! I have re-connected with so many friends that I have lost touch with over the years, it is wonderful! Not only has it put me back in touch with some old friends, but I have made new friends through the China adoption groups that I have joined. Believe me it is worth checking out if you haven’t yet!

Be careful though, it can be very addictive!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Yup ! It is crazy addictive! I have hooked up to people I haven't seen in years and relatives too!
Have fun with it.