Monday, June 25, 2007

Ladies & Gentlemen…start your VACATION!!!

Today is the beginning of my vacation, yeah!! It is another beautiful day and it is looking good, weather wise, for the rest of the week! Today was a major yard work day. Larry mowed and then gave the new wipper snipper a workout while I finally finished repotting all of my flower plants.
As the day wore on it got hotter and hotter so Larry and I took a swim in the pool and cleaned it. Ahhh…the temperature of the water was cool getting in but it felt great after working around the yard all day. After supper Larry and I had another bonfire and relaxed.

Oh and I found the most delicious sounding recipe tonight, I am going to make it later in the week, I will let you know how it turns out. ;-) It is called...Pina Colada Cups, yummy!

No comments: