Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas Tree Challenge 2007

Myspace Graphics

A few weeks ago Catherine put out a Christmas Tree Challenge to all blogger's that wanted to participate. Of course I was on board with this challenge but the holiday's took over and time got scarce so FINALLY, I am posting my 2007 Christmas tree. Like they say, better late than never!




Some of my favourite tree ornaments are ones that were passed down from my grandmother, I also love the ones made by my Mom as well as all of my Precious Moments ornaments. Below are just a few that I love to put on my tree each year.











I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas surrounded by friends and family!
Myspace Christmas Comments




CHARLA is home with her Mommy, Daddy and 4 brothers! Congratulations again Dawn! Best wishes to all of your family! Cherish every moment with your sweet baby girl, she is a dream come true!
To see the pictures of Charla on Dawn's blog click HERE.

13 comments:

Dawn and Dale said...

I LOVE your precious moments ornaments!! I also collect PM!! It was great to see your tree!! I was thinking it must be beautiful after reading your updates on all the lights on FB!!! lol

Thanks for the congrats!! Charla is doing great and we are so blessed!!

Happy New Year!!!

Love Dawn

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I will take the cat under the tree... lol... hope all is well with you...

DND said...

Your tree is beautiful. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
I also wanted to wish you a Happy 1 Year Anniversary. One day soon we will be in China with our little girls.

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Isn't Charla a doll?

And I love the penguin ornament! Too cute!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Have a safe, happy and great 2008 - and hoping speedy referrals for everyone... take care...

Brandi said...

Beautiful tree...and so many pretty ornaments!

Have a safe & happy New Year!

Deb said...

Great tree. Your ornaments are sweet, I have some passed down too, they are the most precious ones.
Happy New Year!

Catherine said...

What a beautiful tree with so many pretty lights on it!

Thanks for participating in the Chirstmas Tree Challenge! I've added you to the links on the original post. It's neat to see so many people share their trees and the special ornaments they hang on it.

Happy New Year!!

K. said...

Your tree looks gorgeous!

Jana said...

What a very cool way to share your Christmas Tree!! Happy New Year to you and your family!

Roy and Lori said...

Happy New Year Guys!

OH MY #6 said...

Happy New Year

Lea

DND said...

Are you still there? You haven't posted in awhile and I'm getting worried :)