Friday, November 07, 2008

It's Been A Rough Week But As Far As Weight Loss Goes...




Yesterday was our weigh-in day and I finally made it over the 15 lb mark!!!! I can't believe we are already on week 9! Only 11 more weeks to go and then we are all on our own!!!

I was so happy to have had a loss today because after the week I had last week I was sure I was going to gain...

We have had some adjustments at work early last week and have recently lost some people due to restructuring. One of the girls we lost was my bestest girl LeeAnn.
(((HUGS))) Miss you girllie! xoxo

I/We have had some very tough days and we are all trying to get through this as best we can. I'm sure in time we will all get back in the swing of things. But at work there will always be one missing pea from the pod...


I Miss You MySpace Comments and Graphics


4 comments:

OH MY #6 said...

My hat is off to you! Way to go!

lea
xo

Michelle said...

Wow! 15 pounds is ALOT! Congrats! I reeally need to jump on the weight loss train again but I can't seem to find my motivation...........

redmaryjanes said...

You go girl! 15 pounds is fantastic!

Alyson and Ford said...

Great job! You must be pumped!

Sorry for the loss at work, seems to be going around in our business too.

Alyson
Alyzabeth's Mommy