Sunday, October 18, 2009

SURPRISE IT’S A BABY SHOWER…NOT an Estate Auction!!

Yesterday I was the guest of honour at a surprise baby shower!! I was told I was going to an "estate auction" but NOPE...it was a BABY SHOWER!! I was so shocked!!

I had a fantastic day and feel so bless to have such wonderful friends that share our excitement and joy of our little princess Trinity’s pending arrival!!

I have so many pictures to share from this special day but I want to organize them in a slideshow and with chaos at our house right now as we prepare for major renovations I am short on time, but I do want to give you a peek.


Baby Shower: It's A Girl


~ THANK YOU ~ THANK YOU ~ THANK YOU ~ THANK YOU ~



What a wonderful group of ladies that took the time to contribute to a very special day in honour of Trinity

Larry & I will never forget your generosity!

2 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Don't you love surprises... you certainly have had quiet a few...
Hugs to you both... and Happy Halloween...

suzette said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed your shower.It wasn't the easiest thing to keep from you.Your such a snoop! I was scared to death that you'd come over to the house ,because there were signs of the shower everywhere.From the Ladybug basket to the Ladybug Cake,not to mention all the food & decorations! Glad you were surprised! Love You Babe!